Transcendence Group reserves full copyright on all our products and services. This covers:
- Any physical products sold or distributed.
- Any software products sold or distributed either physically or by download from our websites.
- Any material generated during projects such as proposals, quotations, design documents, test documents.
- Any written or video materials generated for use during workshops, seminars or courses (such as Cognitive Skills development seminars).
- Any video blogs or video material used to promote Transcendence Group, its products or services.
Any individual or company that reproduces the above listed Transcendence Group products or services in a manner intended to generate revenue by circumventing our distributors or company will be prosecuted.
Transcendence Group has registered the trademark listed in the table below. We have done this to protect and preserve the mark for both our customers and distributors internationally.
You may use the Transcendence Group trademark below in any blog, article, or on your website without our written consent, as long as you use them according to these constraints, keep the capitalization structure indicated, and display the ® symbol or ™ symbol as applicable on the right shoulder of the mark according to the usage in the table below.
|Hero Skills||TM||Our education range for children|
If you have any questions about the use of Transcendence Group trademarks, please contact us.
Transcendence Group logos are unique and are the property of Transcendence Group. You may use the Transcendence Group logo or product logos in a blog, article, publication, book, any other online or offline medium, or on your website in reference to the respective Transcendence Group product, without our written consent, provided that the logos are represented exactly as shown in the following links, and the ® symbol (or the ™ symbol, as applicable) attached to the shoulder of the logo as in the attached link is preserved. All other representations of Transcendence Group logos require written approval. The uses of our logos are governed by these key conditions:
1. You may use the Transcendence Group logo or product logo in any blog, news article, or on your website without our written consent, as long as you
follow these guidelines and do not modify the design of our brand. You are not permitted to modify the Transcendence Group logo or product logos in
anyway except to resize a logo for the page where it’s displayed.
2. It is acceptable to use Transcendence Group product names or brands in publications, blogs, books or other online or offline mediums, provided that the
® symbol or ™ symbol as applicable is retained on the right shoulder of the mark. In a longer publication where a product is cited more than once, the
trademark symbol need only be used the first time the brand is mentioned.
For your convenience in using our logo correctly we have made it available in a variety of formats and sizes below.
|Hero Skills||PNG||360 KB||hero-skills-large.png|
|Hero Skills||PNG||76 KB||hero-skills-small.png|
|Hero Skills||JPG||83 KB||hero-skills-large.jpg|
|Hero Skills||JPG||62 KB||hero-skills-small.jpg|
POLICY ON PRIVACY
Transcendence Group undertakes to follow a strict policy for protecting the privacy of your personal information.
- We will not share your information with third parties outside Transcendence Group unless you give express permission for us to do this. The only circumstance we would do so is if we are required to under law.
- For our websites that enable purchases we will protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software which encrypts any information you enter.
- If you initiate a relationship with Transcendence Group, such as a contractual or other business relationship or distributor partnership, we are likely to contact you in connection with that business relationship. If you wish to end or alter this relationship we will respect this and remove you from our contact databases for any or all of the services you wish to end. If you are a distributor of our products our business relationship will be governed by the terms of contract entered into at the start of that relationship.
- So as to access some of our services you may be asked to provide some personal information. This could be necessary for the trial or purchase of our software or for subscription to sites or services that require a subscription.
- Certain employees of Transcendence Group or certain approved contractors or distributors may have access to our customer information. Each of these persons or companies is legally bound to uphold our policy and observe your right to privacy. We will not share your information with third parties outside Transcendence Group unless you give express permission for us to do so. The only circumstance we would do so is if we are required to under law.
- If you make contact with us to find out whether another person or party within your organisation has evaluated or purchased our software, we may disclose that information, but you will be required to demonstrate proof that you belong to the organisation that you are inquiring about. Transcendence Group will not intentionally disclose your personal information to any third party without first receiving your permission.
- Transcendence Group maintains databases in South Africa, Germany, and the United States. Any information that you submit to us via our Websites may be sent electronically to a database maintained in either country. We protect your privacy by ensuring that this Website and all Transcendence Group networks adhere to data-protection principles described in this page.
- We archive all email transactions and strive to keep records of phone calls with customers, partners, and software evaluators so we have a history of our interactions that can be used for Pre-Sales Support and Technical Support.
- We may occasionally conduct surveys that may ask you for demographic information (your location, position, product use, etc.) If the survey collects contact data such as your e-mail address we will use that data to send you further information only if you are specifically asked for your permission and you give it. You are free to revoke any such permission at any time.
- The Transcendence Group family of websites contain links to other sites. Transcendence Group is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these linked websites.
- You can opt out of receiving e-mail communications from Transcendence Group at any time. Please e-mail us to have your name and details removed from our e-mail list or contact database. Although opt-out requests are usually processed immediately, please allow up to six (6) business days for the removal to be processed.
- Transactions are recorded, including, but not limited to, when a customer downloads software, purchases, logs into his/her account, or generates a software license key. We do not store any credit card or bank account information on any online systems that can be accessed remotely.
- As you visit Transcendence Group’s websites, it is possible that several cookies will be set on your computer. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the website.
Acceptance of Policy on Privacy
By using this or our other sites*, you signify your agreement to the terms and conditions of this Transcendence Group Policy on Privacy. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use the site. Your continued use of transcendencegroup.com following the posting of any changes or updates to these terms shall indicate to us that you have accepted those changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.